Electronic fuse, also referred to as miniature fuses, are cylindrical in shape and range in size between 4.5 to 6.3mm in diameter and 14.5 to 120mm in length. Voltage ratings are either 125VAC or 250VAC and current ratings range from 100mA to 10A. Either glass or ceramic bodies are available. Most models offer optional leads and particular models have special indicating features.
When choosing an electronic fuse, the most typical considerations include physical size, material, acting speed, axial leads required, amperage, and voltage.
- Ceramic or Glass Bodies Available
- Most models available with or without leads
- Various protection speeds
- Industry standard sizes
- Fuse bases, clips, and accessories available
- Automotive, Truck, and Bus
- Consumer Electronics
- Electrical Equipment
- Industrial Applications
- White Goods
- Off Road Vehicles
- Ferraz Shawmut